Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ben: Harry and A Flower Allergy

More from everyone's favorite English student. Right after class started this exchanged happened:

Harry: Oh teacher! Can I go toilet?!

Me: Why Harry? We just had a break?

Harry: I have a flower allergy! Is very terrible!

Me: Okay, come back quickly.

Harry: Oh thank you! You very many kind teacher!

About five minutes later Harry bursts back into the classroom, his face and hair completely soaked, dripping water all over his shirt and the floor.

Me: Harry, what did you do?

Harry: Oh! I fill the sink and than put my head in. Is very good!

About five minutes after that Harry pulls out a tiny eye-dropper and opens it up. I don't know what was in it, but it smelled like Vick's Vapor Rub, only ten times stronger. The classroom instantly reeks of it, and everyone starts coughing and yelling at Harry.

Me: Harry! What is that?

Harry: Oh! Is medicine! I eat it!

Me: Okay, but why does it smell so bad?

Harry: You know bomb? That soldiers is throw? And they are make smoke? Is same as that!

Me: It's tear gas medicine for allergies?

Harry: Oh yes! Is wonderful!

Your guess is as good as mine. Now, two hours later, all of Ewha still smells of Harry's medicine. I promise I'll take some pictures of the rascal next time I have his class, because it will make the stories that much funnier when you see his Calvin-like expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment