Thursday, March 4, 2010

Catie: Coming Soon...

...to a-- computer? near you.

[caption id="attachment_464" align="alignleft" width="225" caption="my kimchi"][/caption]

I made kimchi!

And, while I'm fairly certain most of you are grossed out by the idea of eating vinegared, left-out-on-the-fridge-top-for-three-days vegetables, the process is interesting.  So, I took some pictures and, soon, you too can make left-out-for-three-days cabbage.

It's really good.

See that?  How could that not be good?

...at least, I hope mine is good.  The jury's out until Monday.

I'll let you know.

- catie

2 comments:

  1. I know you will like it, but it looks like a science experiment...good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about moving my fermentations to the top of the fridge, I think everything will go faster.

    ReplyDelete