Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Catie: Korean Pizza

Korean pizza is really not that bad.  Often a bit strange, but never so bad it's inedible.  Just so long as you stay away from the type with the sweet potatoes and prawns.  It's just not the same.

And really, nothing's the same as homemade pizza.

[caption id="attachment_335" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="PIZZA."][/caption]

And so, I have just put this little treasure into the oven.  It has grilled onions (I don't like crunchy onions on pizza -- but I like grilled onions on everything!), orange bell pepper, mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, a delicious slightly sweet Korean sausage I took a chance on, and the tomatoes on top.  They're not as ripe as I'd like, but I didn't think cherry tomatoes would work as well in this instance. I was actually surprised by how soft and.. pink? the smaller tomatoes were today.  I got three that were workable.

Hopefully it tastes good.

The jury's still out on that...

- catie

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a pretty darn good pizza! You're eating better than we are... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks yummy! Hope it turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete